Message from President
WELCOME TO TALLAHASSEE EXPLORATION
Tallahassee Exploration Inc. is an oil & gas Company active in low risked property exploitation and strategic acquisitions in Western Canada. The Company has an extensive inventory of low risk oil & gas development assets in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan-Manitoba. The 4 core operating areas of the Company are the NE-BC gas, North-AB light oil & gas, South-AB light oil & gas and the SK-MB heavy/light oil productions. Tallahassee has an experienced, technical and management team in place with a sound track record of shareholder value creation. The Company is debt-free and fully equity based structure. It is return-driven and focused on delivering per share growth in cash flow, production and reserves.
Tallahassee Exploration Inc. is a Western Canada based focused oil & gas production Company. It has a healthy mix of oil, liquids & gas portfolio with 4 focused core exploitation regions within Canada. Tallahassee focuses on lower risk, undervalued oil & gas production acquisition portfolios and further exploitation of these assets. The asset-based portfolio is well spread and de-risked with estimated 700 oil & gas wells on a gross level basis, with direct Tallahassee managed and operated interests in 400 wells, and remaining as non-operated with varying working interests and/or royalties across Alberta (AB), British Columbia (BC), Manitoba (MB), and Saskatchewan (SK).
Tallahassee takes pride in maintaining a long term focused, stable financial modeled Company, where it is:
- DEBT FREE from any shape or form of bank lending or interest-based financing.
- FULLY EQUITY based investment model.
- Focused on HIGH QUALITY & MARKET DRIVEN DISTRESSED ASSETS acquisitions with equity raised.
- A healthy balance of CASH FLOW DRIVEN portfolios, resulting in annual dividends and long term capital re-investments value creation for the Shareholders.
This approach has complimented our long term stability, vision, and growth while most of the industry peers have struggled during industry distress times as seen historically.
Governance & Compliance
- IFRS based Reporting for the Shareholders
- Annual Internal reserve audits and periodic third party reserve audits
- Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) Reporting.