Tallahassee Exploration enlists corporate governance policies that are designed to ensure stakeholders’ interests are addressed through structural simplicity, transparency and aligned interests. Tallahassee Exploration will strive to maintain corporate governance that is proactive and evolving as improvements become necessary.
The key elements of corporate governance are as follows:
- The Independent Board of Directors includes both executive management and independent representation.
- There are delegated specific areas of the corporate responsibility under the supervision of the Executive Committee for the third party Financial Audits, the Reserves Audits, and Corporate Governance policies' implementation.
- There is an internal code of conduct which is based upon responsible corporate practices integrity values, and shared with staff to practice in full.
- There is a corporate commitment to ensure the health and safety of all Tallahassee staff, contractors and the stakeholders within the communities where we operate.
- At Tallahassee there is a strong desire for the environment protection, and a dedication to ensuring that all elements of our activity meet or exceed all appropriate regulations.
- Tallahassee Exploration has an internal disclosure policy that has been been made aware to our operational personnel.
- Tallahassee has an open communication policy that enables any person to communicate directly to the Executive Management if they feel they have witnessed any inappropriate operating, or any other practices.
Tallahassee maintains full corporate compliance and transparency for its shareholders, this includes
- Third party independent audited financials (as per IFRS-International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Third party independent asset reserve audits
- Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) required reporting
KENWAY MACK SLUSARCHUK STEWART LLP (KNMSS)
Independent Reserve Auditors
MCDANIEL'S & ASSOCIATES CONSULTANTS
GLJ PETROLEUM CONSULTANTS
BURNETT DUCKWORTH & PALMER (BD&P)
BENNETT JONES LLP
LAWSON LUNDELL LLP
Olympia Trust Company
#2200 125 9th Ave SE
Mailing Address for Transfer Agent
PO Box 2581, STN Central
Phone: (403) 261-0900
Fax: (403) 265-1455